Why Choose Quarry Dog Daycare?
- Staff-to-pet ratio is ASPCA approved for the safest play. Your dogs are never left alone and are taken care of by a well-trained and loving staff.
- Staff is trained by a local award winning dog trainer from Dogology. They are taught dog handling and corrections, as well as the ins and outs of dog body language to ensure prevention of any unnecessary behavior.
- Each dog passes a social evaluation by the daycare owner and/or the manager to ensure compatibility and comfort for all daycare dogs.
- Crates for lunches and breaks when necessary.
- Large climate controlled indoor playroom with rubber flooring, raised cots and fresh water at all times.
- Large fenced in outdoor area, sectioned to two play yards.
- Recycled turf for outdoor play yards to ensure a clean dog when you pick up!
- Socialization for canines is imperative, it can support your dog’s health and wellbeing. By entering your dog into doggie daycare, they will have the opportunity to improve their social skills, boost their confidence while also reducing separation anxiety that they may carry.
- We do not crate your dogs for long periods of time, they get the choice of where they choose to nap and play all day long. Snuggling and lots of cuddles are ensured.
Birthday Parties – Holiday Parties – Arts and Crafts – Goody Bags – High Quality Photos
Visit Our Self-Serve Dog Wash
Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00am – 5:00pm & Saturday 10:00am-1:00pm
- $15 per wash
- Shampoo, aprons, towel and dryer available.
- Ramp and door available for older or disabled dogs.
No dogs with fleas or dogs that have been skunked, please!
First Come, First Served.
We only have one bathtub.
No appointment necessary.
Feel free to call us to see if the tub is occupied or not!